Levitra (also known as Vardenafil), a drug largely similar to the well-known Viagra, was created to help men suffering from erectile dysfunction (impotence). But Levitra is not a cure for erectile dysfunction (hereinafter referred to as ED) time if you want to have sex. Over the past few years, a number of drugs have been developed to help men with ED. The first of the so-called “PDE-5 inhibitors” on the world market was Viagra, a drug containing the active substance Sildenafil citrate. The second, first in the USA, and then all over the world, was Levitra, the third was Cialis.
Psychological factors are often blamed for the appearance of ED in men. However, after the appearance of Levitra, it became clear that ED is mainly a physiological problem. After all, diseases such as diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, high blood pressure, and simply old age often cause problems with the emergence and maintenance of a stable erection.
- Quick action. Effect of taking Levitra can be observed already after 40 minutes. In men, there is a good persistent erection, it is possible to make a full and successful intercourse.
- Long lasting result. After using the drug, an erection persists for 8-12 hours. During this time, men may repeatedly have sex. The only condition is the desire for intimacy (stimulation).
- Good portability. On the part of the body systems, Levitra causes only mild side effects, which do not cause much concern. There are such reactions to the drug, such as mild headache, dizziness, facial flushing. Dyspepsia, nausea, temporary visual impairment are less common.
- Minimum contraindications. The tool should not be taken by minors, as well as adults of the stronger sex in case of hypersensitivity to Levitra components, in case of severe heart, liver or kidney diseases. Contraindication is the simultaneous use of tablets for potency with drugs that contain nitrates.
- High effect. The drug helps to return sexual power even with the development of complete impotence and successfully copes with erectile disorders of varying severity.
Mode of application
Having found out what Levitra is, you need to familiarize yourself with the recommendations regarding its admission. An indication of the use of funds is the inability of men to maintain an erection necessary for penetration and sexual intercourse. Tablets should be taken no more than 1 time per 24 hours. The maximum single dose is 20 mg. The rate may be reduced to 10 or 5 mg. Tablets are used for 30-40 minutes before the start of sex, swallowing whole and squeezed water. Meal time does not matter. However, it is not advisable to consume alcohol and fatty foods that can slow down the effect of vardenafil.